Spider Mite on the outdoor grow

GerryjuanaOG

Got some spider mites that I need to get rid of asap I ordered some lady bugs but I still haven't gotten anything in the mail been about 4 days they said it takes 2 wonder wtf anyways they're closed for the day making sure I get a word in tomorrow is there anything I can't do for now my plants aren't heavily infested but I'm seeing a difference in the leaves that does not look pretty i kill them my self as much as I can but at the moment I am very busy with work is there anything I can get at a local store something organic with no Chems to spray on them ???

Here's a website you can check out on Spider Mite Control.

I dunno where you live or what shops/products you have available but here handheld insect sprays show on the package what types of bugs it can kill. So just go to the local store and have a look and if it says mites/spider mites on the pack grab some. Because mites can build a resistance it's often useful to use more than one product. As for organic try chilli and garlic sprays. Also you could just try a high(ish) pressure hosing of your plant(s) which can knock them off and slow them down. A regular garden hose with an adjustable nozzle or even just stick your finger/thumb over the end to adjust/pressurize the spray and go to town on your plant. Spray it all over, especially under leaves.

Gonna try the chili one Right Now my daughter and her aunt (my cousin they are both 3) picked all my Jalapeños and Serranos while I was at work the other day but wifey put them away I got her boiling them now thanks for the help G hopefully it works

I don't know how a home made chilli spray will work. You might want to dilute it a bit first. Also take note of what you put into the mix and see what happens after application so if it works or not atleast you could offer advice for other growers.

You mentioned it and I went to work lOl sprayed them it got me to leave the spot after I sprayed them haha and I'm Mexican my mom roast chilis in the house but this burned lol

Back
Top Bottom