Original007

Hey guys I'm new to the 420magazine forum, and new to the cultivation process. I have started off with DWC for my first grow and have recently run into problems. I am into my third week of flowering and i have wilting leaves on the one plant (with no pistils), and on the other one i have slightly yellowing leaves (with pistils forming). My temps and RH are running between 54f/68% at night and 76f/35% lights on.

I am using the GH flora trio nutes in a 2.6 gallon bucket (small i know) and am using 1 1/2 teaspoons flora micro, flora bloom and 2ml hydroguard. Then i top off with 1/4 dose nutes every second day.

I have checked the ppm/ec levels (ppm/ec measured with bluelab truncheon nutrient meter) and they are hovering around 500-700ppm and 0.8-1.0 ec. After checking the ph of the water it had climbed from 6.0 to 7.0 so I dropped it back down to 5.5 odd (using liquid ph test kit).

As far as i can tell there is no root rot, however there may be some nitrogen toxicity in the one with wilting leaves? And perhaps a Cal/Mag deficiency in the other?

Any help/info would be greatly appreciated :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom