Can anyone tell me what these are

natize

Went out and saw these on one of my plants does any one know what they are
e7ddcfc67a1af88970a3ff99402bd423.jpg

Sorry can not help you with that one, that is something I have not run across yet. Hang tight though I am sure someone has dealt with what ever they are and will be able to direct you on what you need to do.
Myself I would remove them from your garden until you know exactly what they are and then I would be inspecting for more.

Sorry can not help you with that one, that is something I have not run across yet. Hang tight though I am sure someone has dealt with what ever they are and will be able to direct you on what you need to do.
Myself I would remove them from your garden until you know exactly what they are and then I would be inspecting for more.
Thanks that's what I'm doing right now

They look like eggs, but I got no idea what sort of bug could have laid them. Just do what OG suggested and remove them and keep your eye out for more.

Those eggs are laid by a tiny moth that produces a leaf roller caterpillar. Check your lower leaves, they'll set up a home in one of your leave's leaflets. To kill, just nip off the leaf then squish it with your boot. I've given many a garden pest the boot method, for me it's one of the best methods for organic control in one's garden.

Back
Top Bottom