First time grow 10 white widow 10 critical mass autoflowers need some guidance

Ben2191

Hey guys first time grow I've decided to go
Down the route of autos with ten white widow ten critical mass there currently in
Germantion on around 30 hours germanting.... my grow set up is two ups bulbs with 2 ballasts that can go
Up
To super leumim..... right I was struggling with what soil
To get for when my seeds are ready and can go
Straight into the medium I brought two different types ones john in new no.3 and another is canna terror I live in the U.K. So
Brought two
Different types and was hopIng before Saturday someone could help
Me
On which soil
To
Use any ways guys any help
Would
Be great also how far away should
My two lights be from my seedlings when they go
Into the pots they will
Stay in sorry if this makes no
Sense guys

Hi man i am a first timer myself so cant help much... but wow starting of with 20 plants ??? That is pretty ambitious for a first time but hey i wish you the best of luck you should make a journal for it and i will follow allong . Ive got two big ass sativas going indoor as a first grow and they are a hand full as a first time grower ...

what size is your Hps light and what space do you at hand for them?

I know it's a big job autos kinda look
After them
Sleeves on i know I still need to
Tend
To feed and making sure everything is perfect
For
Them
To grow good..... I
Don't know what you mean on size of bulb like length?? I will
Upload
Pics
Of
My
Grow
Set up in the morning i live in the U.K. So my times may vary to
Yours it's nearly 11 now.....
My grow set up
Is
Probably big enough for 30-50
Plants but starting with twenty to see how
It goes guys I've brought 2 diff soils but deffo going. WItht the Cana as it has perl Tenin
It and it's
Good
For
Seedlings
I here anyways guys hopefully
Have some
Comments
Tomorrow and will
Upload the pics
Tomorrow and
I
Will
Be doing
A journal
The whole
Way through bro wish me
Good luck

Has perlite ** and my hps are 600wat bulbs my ballast goes to super lumim so guessing that's 1000w but yeah guys a reply to the spacing betweenness plant and light and watt I should have it on
For
Seedlings

Wow cheers mate was pretty high when wrote this up my bad I can always delete it and write it
Up again with better info and pics
Of
Set up

I litreally was only asking for help on which is the best soil and how far my lights should be from the seedlings on two 600watt hps bulbs sorry for the crap
lol. john innes no3 soil is too heavy and fine on its own. lights 3 - 4 feet away thats a lot of light for seedling as well i would use maybe one light to begin with. do you mean plant straight into the pot that they will finish in (good ides for autos). We all started somewhere. Where in uk are you i`am in the lake district plenty of rain. regards

My phone tends to
Go mad and write the wrong words.....when I read back on what I put earlier I see it doesn't make
Much sense now haha

Thanks bro yeah im going to put them straight into the pots they finish in... and I'm
Going to fuck the John innes no.3 off and go the canna soil as it has everything I need I'm
Guessing.... so one 600watt bulb for
Seedlings for what a week? 3-4 foot away? Deffo not two bulbs considering I have 20 going straight into
Pots they finish? Will
Post pics of set up and everything tomrorow any extra help
For this amazing journey would be great and I'm Skegness mate

Ah Skegness beside the sea very nice. Has your ballasts got control like a dimmer switch you mentioned they can go up in lumens(light intensity) ?,what size are your containers?,does the canna have nutrients in it to begin with i`am not familiar with it?,is it a bought setup or d.i.y.? regards

go to gallery tab next to forum tab top left, open and scroll down to second from bottom option photo upload. open that and add photo. make sure you pick the right category for pic,once you have uploaded your pics,from the posting page there's a My Photos tab bottom left of page. hope that makes sense, you need to upload photos to 420. regards

Back
Top Bottom