Anyone know what's wrong?

Mrblunts420

Transplanted a few days ago. Anf now looks like this. On 16/8 light schedule. Please help!
420-magazine-mobile564362755.jpg

Re: Anyone know whats wrong?

Transplanted a few days ago. Anf now looks like this. On 16/8 light schedule. Please help!
420-magazine-mobile564362755.jpg
Hot fox farm soil .is nuking the seedling. the soil is over watered. the ph runoff is probably low. and you've fed them way too early. back off feeding for now.gdt the runoff ph in range for soil using water only .(6.5) to 7.2 and wait for the plant to respond. seedlings don't need food for like 14 days at least..(3 sets of leaves or 4) then I would go with 1/4 strength to begin the feeding .

good luck.

GFP
Good luck.

Hot fox farm soil .is nuking the seedling. the soil is over watered. the ph runoff is probably low. and you've fed them way too early. back off feeding for now.gdt the runoff ph in range for soil using water only .(6.5) to 7.2 and wait for the plant to respond. seedlings don't need food for like 14 days at least..(3 sets of leaves or 4) then I would go with 1/4 strength to begin the feeding .

good luck.

GFP
Good luck.
What can I do to get the soil temp down. I still need to purchase ph meter. Should I back off the distance from the cfl? And wait to water for another day?

What can I do to get the soil temp down. I still need to purchase ph meter. Should I back off the distance from the cfl? And wait to water for another day?
I can't see how close your light is but it's not light that declared jihad on the plant. It's rootzone problems. when I say HOT fox farm soil ...that means it's loaded with nutrients and salts...NOT the actual temperature of the soil. fox farm gets good results but NOT with seedling or even young plants...it comes loaded out of the bag with alot of nutrient the number one mistake is feed to early and overwater (looks like you did both)..so you only need water now...until it corrects... none of the above matters if the ph is off..get yourself something to measure ph and ec levels.ASAP.

GFP

I can't see how close your light is but it's not light that declared jihad on the plant. It's rootzone problems. when I say HOT fox farm soil ...that means it's loaded with nutrients and salts...NOT the actual temperature of the soil. fox farm gets good results but NOT with seedling or even young plants...it comes loaded out of the bag with alot of nutrient the number one mistake is feed to early and overwater (looks like you did both)..so you only need water now...until it corrects... none of the above matters if the ph is off..get yourself something to measure ph and ec levels.ASAP.

GFP
I see ... I see... Do you think my young'n has a chance to bounce back?

I see ... I see... Do you think my young'n has a chance to bounce back?
yes ...but I would door the following because it still so young...Get another small pot fill it with your soil. run ph'd water through it enough to see that you have the runoff ph between 6.5 and 7.2 (start at 6.5) once you have that pot pre made and ready quickly transplant to it...and wait for the plant to respond and it will. then after it returns to being a pot plant . (ASK IF YOUR unsure,) you can a begin with 1/4 strength nutes.

be patient..it's young and got nuked early ....should take 7 to 10 days to become marijuana again.

GFP

yes ...but I would door the following because it still so young...Get another small pot fill it with your soil. run ph'd water through it enough to see that you have the runoff ph between 6.5 and 7.2 (start at 6.5) once you have that pot pre made and ready quickly transplant to it...and wait for the plant to respond and it will. then after it returns to being a pot plant . (ASK IF YOUR unsure,) you can a begin with 1/4 strength nutes.

be patient..it's young and got nuked early ....should take 7 to 10 days to become marijuana again.

GFP
GhostFacePurp do you have any recommendations on a cheap ph/ec meter?. I mean low budget lol

GhostFacePurp do you have any recommendations on a cheap ph/ec meter?. I mean low budget lol
man I do ..
but the forum police deleted some posts of mine cuz I was directing ppl to seedbanks and cannabis products that don't have any affiliation with them

With that said I responded to them asking for a detailed list of WHO I can promote and WHO I can't...they haven't responded yet. So ...

try the Milwaukee brand .

or get the general hydroponics liquid test kit which is like 10 bucks...it's OK to use ..it's prefer pens. but for cheap that's the way...
best one I've seen is the blue labs one but .it's expensive.

GFP

SAD NEWS EVERYONE MY BABY LOST ITS LIFE !!! GOOD news.... Germinated another one of the AREA 51 seeds I have, it popped 2nd day, and now after 1st full day and 8hrs left on second day I have a seed being lifted to the light. Hungry for life love and stoneyness.... Ph right about 6.0 im happy.. Namaste to all

man I do ..
but the forum police deleted some posts of mine cuz I was directing ppl to seedbanks and cannabis products that don't have any affiliation with them

With that said I responded to them asking for a detailed list of WHO I can promote and WHO I can't...they haven't responded yet. So ...

try the Milwaukee brand .

or get the general hydroponics liquid test kit which is like 10 bucks...it's OK to use ..it's prefer pens. but for cheap that's the way...
best one I've seen is the blue labs one but .it's expensive.

GFP

My baby died... There was no return. But its ok because I got advanced nutrients ph ⬆&⬇ now and Germinated one of my area 51 seeds got my soil PhD correctly let it pop and now I have a sproutling pushing seed cap out after 1 1/2 days in soil.

Back
Top Bottom