Indoor clone moved outside - First MJ grow - Southern California - Need advice

Gabe1998

So I just recently took the plunge and I picked up a clone grown indoors from the local dispo. Not sure how the plant was kept inside but im assuming under lights for 24/hrs. night i got the plant i had no good soil or anything so i put the plant in some average home depot soil and gave it a little water. woke up next morning and the clone was halfway dead slumped over and the larger leaves had brown spots on them. fast forward a week and a half and my plant is doing much better. I now have her in a 2 gallon fabric bucket with some really good soil from the local hydroponic store. Since the plant was grown indoors i moved her under a massive tree to help diffuse the strong light rays and its worked well. Shes way healthier, but still has some issues. The photos below are of the plant as of today. I found some white mildew and got rid of it as soon as i spotted it. in total shes grown about 1.5-2 inches
420-magazine-mobile1564383271.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1275447624.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1462592152.jpg
420-magazine-mobile845943864.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2007940830.jpg
420-magazine-mobile120879377.jpg
taller in 6-9 days My questions are:

Does my plant look under or over watered? (usually water in the morning before work unless its still damp)

How should I strengthen my clone to the outdoor sun? Every time it sits out in the sun the leaves seem to get damaged.

Back
Top Bottom