Strange Never Before Seen Spotting - Auto Lemon Fem

juggaGROWrX86

So this is second run coco coir pro mix. I had found a male, cut him, and recomposted the coco coir, I ran boiling water through it multiple times, let it dry out, charged it with some CaliMagic, Great White and Aminos. Planted this Lemon Auto Fem from Seedsman and so far she is really strong and handling her LST rather well, I started her in a 3 Gallon where she will begin and end her life. I use filtered tap water at 75ppm, then added 6 ml Micro, 9 ml Bloom & 1.5 CalMag (Modified Coco Lucas Formula (H3AD formula)). She doesnt seem to have any tip damage so I don't think the nutrients are the issue but who knows. What does this look like to you guys? Its not the start of powdery mildew is it? I have Neem Extract in case it might be, definitely need some more eyes on her to get an idea. Thanks ahead of time fam! .
5836c84ab120502e02cd7ee62f871050.jpg
81fda9d68b72b9e4d5c99e15faff0fb5.jpg
fffd840e7499c660b27831fabd3d6a78.jpg

Strange Never Before Seen Spotting (Auto Lemon Fem)

It certainly looks fungal/mildew. Try taking an affected leaf and take it out of the grow area - does the growth come off when you scrape it with your nail? Do you have adequate ventilation and air flow? I keep a couple of small fans blowing over my crop at all times (in addition to the extractor fan). When I have had powdery mildew I used 100ml h2o2 (3%) to 1 litre of water and sprayed thoroughly (soaked the plant and surface of coco). There are other preparations but h2o2 works for me. I grow in coco and use non organic feeds so am not worried about killing microbial life. I sprayed every couple of days for a week, ensured all surfaces in tent were disinfected and ventilation/airflow were good. no problems after that.

NOTE if you touch parts of a plant affected by mildew, do NOT touch anything else in the grow area as you will contaminate it. Good luck.

Re: Strange Never Before Seen Spotting (Auto Lemon Fem)

It certainly looks fungal/mildew. Try taking an affected leaf and take it out of the grow area - does the growth come off when you scrape it with your nail? Do you have adequate ventilation and air flow? I keep a couple of small fans blowing over my crop at all times (in addition to the extractor fan). When I have had powdery mildew I used 100ml h2o2 (3%) to 1 litre of water and sprayed thoroughly (soaked the plant and surface of coco). There are other preparations but h2o2 works for me. I grow in coco and use non organic feeds so am not worried about killing microbial life. I sprayed every couple of days for a week, ensured all surfaces in tent were disinfected and ventilation/airflow were good. no problems after that.

NOTE if you touch parts of a plant affected by mildew, do NOT touch anything else in the grow area as you will contaminate it. Good luck.
turns out it was a little too strong of a Neem Oil Extract concentration, got a few drops on the new seedling growth and it was just way too powerful a ratio for touching seedling leaves, juuuust in case though, I did a 30% H202 flush annnd it is NOT powdery mildew, thank heavens! So in case anyone so if anyone uses neem and gets a few drops on babies and comes in with similair photos/problems, thats what it was for me.... here they are as of today July 21, Week 2 veg, Lemon Skunk #1 x Lowryder #1 (Lemon auto feminized) from Seedsman
0f99eb3fa712554989a85f4941c0deee.jpg

Back
Top Bottom