Clones dying? Need help asap

grzv

Hi guys. I took clones 7 days ago. I used rockwool soaked in deionized water pH 5.5 + RootIt Gel. I mist them twice a day. Temp. 25-29, humidity 75-90%. No nutrients.
Any chance for rescue? I have 72 clones, about 10 looks similar to this one, which is the worst. Many of the rest are pretending...

bx106a.jpg

that deficiency was happening on the mother it came from and continued to progress in the dome. make sure your rockwool is 5.8 ..ALOT of ppl make the mistake of letting the new cubes drift up during cloning stalling the clone. because they want to be gentle and not mess them up too much. it's a good idea to have an extra rockwool cubes in the dome with no clone in it and continually test that ph...clones fone properly in rockwool should take 10 days to root. you need to cut those huge fan leaves by a 1/3 at least this will boost upward growth . If you have them in the right dome with humidity you never need to spray the plants...only the inside of the dome . also the size of the cube matters. if it's too big it could root and be ready but you won't see it for a bunch of extra days until it grows out of the bigger cubes. I use 1x1 inch. and don't use clonex anymore. I use honey. works 100% as well . good luck

GFP

good

9 days after cuttings, no roots, more and more leaves looks like this... lower leaves looks fine, only new one starts looking like this... no idea what to do, any advices guys?

Back
Top Bottom