Help! Leaves keep yellowing with brown blotches!

Whats wrong with the plant?

• Nutrient Deficiency

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Incorrect Soil

• Watering Issue

• Lighting

• Air Circulation

• Total voters

EEON

WATERING: I did two flushes in two deprecate occasions because the soil PH was too low (acidic) around 4.8ph it's up to 7 ph right now I want to do another flush but I think it may kill my plant
Lighting: I use one HPS bulb over my plant over 2 thousand lumens but when the sun is out I place it by an open window

TEMP/HUMIDITY: temperature is between low 68 Fahrenheit in night and day 109 Fahrenheit the humidity stays between 27% to high 85% I'm keeping it more indoors so it stays at 90 degrees Fahrenheit and 50% humidity (majority of the time)

SOIL: I'm currently using organic Dr.Earth natural hand crafted all purpose planting mix

AIR: I'm giving it air when I put back into the dome I've created and otherwise I let the natural air hit the plant when placed by window

NUTRIENTS: I just started using liquid seaweed couple days ago with PH of 6.7 prior to that it was all soil

I move it to window everyday to save on electricity
P.S. I had to cut the previous leaves in the two nodes cause of this issue they eventually yellow and break so I cut so that the plant may focus energy on the healthy leaves
image38124.JPG
image210079.JPG
image110101.JPG

wrong ph at the rootzone locks out elements causing that.adjust that soil with 6.5 ph 1/4 strength nutrient solution until it catches up...I would transplant to a bigger pot and add some perlite into the mix while your at it for drainage...and DONT water log it...make sure it drains.

GFP

Lots of problems. Soil is too hot for babies. Organic soil for babies is tough. Too much nutrients for the young ones. Pull your light way back. Stop giving it nutrients or supplements. Water only. Wait for soil to completely dry out. Add microbes to water like Great White.

Back
Top Bottom