Request for advice - SnowBud - Akorn week 7 bottom leaves yellow

Jonjones420

Hi everyone,

It's me again, the guy from the Day 20 SnowBud - Too small? Slow growth?

My Snowbud / Akorn from Dutch Passion is 7 weeks old now (seed planted early June) and after a slow start (see link above) my baby is now growing a lot faster. Started giving nutes from 28 June onwards and worked my way up to 80% 4/5 now. Some additional info:

Name: Snow Bud aka Akorn
Height: 56 cm / 22 Inch
Environment: High Altitude - Indoor / Balcony
Nutes: Plagron Terra Bloom Basic Nutrient 100% Terra 4/5
Equipment: Led light 200W
Light schedule16/8

Here we are today, almost double height (32 cm on July 15 and 56cm today 23 July), I noticed my bottom leafs turning yellow and drying out. Should this be of any concern? If you look closely you can see the bottom leafs curled up and now the leaf on the right is starting to become yellow as well.. See the very last picture for a different angle
IMG_020762.JPG

In summary: SHould I be concerned about the dried up leafs and bottom leaf(s) turning yellow? Your advice is appreciated. :420:

Some more pictures:

IMG_021158.JPG
IMG_020955.JPG
IMG_021250.JPG
IMG_021345.JPG

Looks good to me, I would top it, wait a week or two for it to recover and then flip.

Thanks for your reply. I reduced the nutes a bit and the nitrogen toxicity went away within a week. She's growing crazy in flower right now, im worried she'll hit my LED soon.. but I'll find a way to resolve that :)

Back
Top Bottom