Tiny little spiders on soil

Lifeandtimes

Hey everyone,

Currently my only lady is on her 36th day of veg and I've discovered little spider things on the soil,not on the plant just the soil.

Should I get some sort of repellent or will watering her thoroughly kill them off?

I can't take a pic as they are tiny and I've checked the forums but I'm not sure if I'm dealing with mites spiders or whatever and there seems to be loads of different options to use.

Thanks in advance

Go get some neem oil and a silicate for it they sell combos its called protekt spray it on soil asap it will handle all mites and bugs and is organic

I use it allot but not since my temps are 84 and rh 54 max they dry fast im feeding 2 times a week bitchez suck it right up there big but i had gnats allot when i started

I use it allot but not since my temps are 84 and rh 54 max they dry fast im feeding 2 times a week bitchez suck it right up there big but i had gnats allot when i started

I can only find the dyna grow portekt and it's doesn't say anything about killing mites or spiders

Ill take a pic nowi got protekt as a sample consider the protekt as a mild detergent like chemical

420-magazine-mobile246008408.jpg

It suggests on the neem oil to use a mild base organic soap basicly so i found that protekt works as this fill in ive seen people use peanut butter but i dont

Back
Top Bottom