Please help

jmmonk89

Hey,

New to the forum just had some questions for you guys, first time grower, love this hobby to bits but just having problems pin pointing my problems please help?

When you go to write a comment there's a little plus button on the left you hit that then there's going to be a picture of a camera button and you can either take pictures or go to ur library!

IMG_096844.JPG

Trying to figure out what's wrong with this plant is my ph out or am I feeding to much

Will have more pics tonight

You mentioned bleach marks. I had a grower friend that had a bad problem with white splotches on the fan leaves. It looked like bleach spilled on denim. Hope that is not your problem. The guy never figured out what it was and he has 40+ years growing for a living. The guy moved across the street to a different house. Same set up no problems. So it had to be environmental. Still no explanation of what that would have been. Good luck with your problems

Not sure if it's actually bleaching it just looks like it's really light green and then goes to darker green, not sure what's going on here, it's gotta be either ph or I'm adding to much nutrients to my watering,

If your plants are growing fast it just might be newer growth. I had a 2 G-13 x Haze plants that did that when all other plants looked fine. It turned out that the new growth just took a couple days to darken up. If everything looks right it might just be something similar.

How much will they stretch? I'm using 2 mars hydro 300w and a 450w meizhi, ya sounds like that might be it, I'm only feeding 5ml per gal of botanicare pure blend pro grow and 5 ml cal mag! And when feeding I ph. My water to 6.5!

How much will they stretch? I'm using 2 mars hydro 300w and a 450w meizhi, ya sounds like that might be it, I'm only feeding 5ml per gal of botanicare pure blend pro grow and 5 ml cal mag! And when feeding I ph. My water to 6.5!

Back
Top Bottom