Help with brown spots in organic grow

calicanna143

Hello 420, the strain is sequoia strawberry and blue dream..
image38128.jpg
I'm going organic this time and I'm noticing brown spots, I just added a flowering powder with kelp and crab meal and guano. Day later I have brown spots, should I worry or should I continue with starting my flower cycle. Currently 2 plants are showing signs over night. I also just added bennies from hydroponic research
Thanks for any help you can give

It's hard to tell from one picture, but judging by how dark green the leaves are and the browned tips, it could be over fertilization. Try using just water for a week and if it starts to improve, then you know to dilute the nutrients more when you start using then again after the plant stabilizes.

I think you're on the right track with just water. Still looking like nutrient burn to me. You could maybe let a good bit of water drain out the bottom next time you water if you want to be on the safe side. If it's really spreading fast, then definitely water it really good and then remove the drain water. Don't let the plant sit in the drain water after watering.

Thank you for the help, I havntndealt with nutrient burn like this yet, I assumed that with organics its a bit harder to burn, now I know...all the other plants are looking fine, the only other thing I'm curious about is the new growth is a very light green and the rest is darker, do you have any ideas what that is ? Thanks

For bloom I'm using mother earth bloom which is 2-6-4
And I've applied very little of that. I also amended my soil lightly with guano, kelp meal,azomite,sul po pal.
I've heard others mention the dark leaves and I've always had them every grow. Its just the one plant with these issues and I was just curious ifnit was a deficiency or burn, I guess I'll go light on my teas and feeding for a bit

Back
Top Bottom