Mites with only a couple weeks of flowering left! Help!

Dykeman

Hey everyone, I am currently on my 7th week of flower. I just harvested 4 Comatose plants
420-magazine-mobile1037961115.jpg

I now have 2 girls left in the room, 1 atomic bomb (right) and 1 OG Bubba Kush (left).
420-magazine-mobile268248403.jpg

I work away on the road all week long and come home on the weekend, my buddy takes care of them through the week. With only a couple week left to go as they are 9 weekers and I have already put in 7 I have come home this weekend to find mites on both girls..
Does anyone have any recommendations for pest control at this point in the game? Oh by the way I am a first time grower ..... Thanks everyone here are some pics from earlier stages
420-magazine-mobile2120409493.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1665947763.jpg

420-magazine-mobile878721784.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1463107217.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1049461127.jpg

Re: Mites with only a couple weeks of flowering left!!! HELP !!!!!

The last two weeks is a hard one but I think pyrethrin half life is a few days research it a bit first though I took a hit to head not long ago and it's messing up my recall.

I'm new to growing as well and those plants look amazing

Thank you GrowCity420 the girls sure do get a lot of attention... I am using General Hydroponics Flora Series for nutes along with some seaboost at first for some early nutrients

Take plants out one by one and spray the mites off with the hose ,you will get rid of many but not all like this ,next buy diatomaceos earth and dust it over top and bottom of affected areas on the plants when they are dry.
Harvest: use the budwashing technique here on 420 and that's it !

This is exactly how I would deal with the mites and win without destroying the meds this late in the game with ineffective sprays

Noticed my friends plants have minor infestation of thrip 8 weeks in veg what ideas are there to get rid of them

Noticed my friends plants have minor infestation of thrip 8 weeks in veg what ideas are there to get rid of them

Hey man I just got home from the Local Nursery and picked up some "End All" they say it's good stuff and safe for flowering plants...hope that helps

Hey man I just got home from the Local Nursery and picked up some "End All" they say it's good stuff and safe for flowering plants...hope that helps
Nice one buddy have just been over to my friends hydro shop got neem oil. But he said to try soap and water in a spray bottle first see how it goes

Nice one buddy have just been over to my friends hydro shop got neem oil. But he said to try soap and water in a spray bottle first see how it goes

I was actually going for neemoil and the sales clerk talked me into endall maybe I should try that solution sometime....

Going to try soap and water then if it doesn't work neem oil is the next plan

I was actually going for neemoil and the sales clerk talked me into endall maybe I should try that solution sometime....

So you ask for advice then go do the opposite and now your going to spray your buds with neem oil and pyrethins ...2 weeks out from harvest your hyrdo shop guy is a moron, show him this post and my plants..lol...good luck..

Hey plant wrestler don't get offended I have had some good success with all type of mite remedies no one way is right. At the moment I'm just spraying with water on my outdoor and my indoor has none. The whole area where I live seems to have mites I can find them on clover and maple trees everywhere so I'm pretty good at getting them gone since it's a constant battle. I totally forgot about lavender essential oils in like a vaporizer works well, and one of the best is Nuke em it is basically made with potassium sulfate I think and citric acid, and is safe to use up to 1 week before harvest. What do you think do I have the cred to give advice
420-magazine-mobile2099428116.jpg
that is where I work it's 18 plants in scrog under 15 thousand watts of double end hps. The other half is the same size I get paid to grow and I help set it all up.
Hanging those lights is how I got hurt.

Hey plant wrestler don't get offended I have had some good success with all type of mite remedies no one way is right. At the moment I'm just spraying with water on my outdoor and my indoor has none. The whole area where I live seems to have mites I can find them on clover and maple trees everywhere so I'm pretty good at getting them gone since it's a constant battle. I totally forgot about lavender essential oils in like a vaporizer works well, and one of the best is Nuke em it is basically made with potassium sulfate I think and citric acid, and is safe to use up to 1 week before harvest. What do you think do I have the cred to give advice
that is where I work it's 18 plants in scrog under 15 thousand watts of double end hps. The other half is the same size I get paid to grow and I help set it all up.

Good advice there but you didn't sell this to the original poster
Screenshot_2017-07-31-07-13-31.png

This is the ingredients of endall which is what his local hydro guy sold him ,note it has neem oil plus pyrethins.
I'm trying to save the dudes lungs....and nugs as he is in last 2 weeks of flower is all.
Here's a little of my garden ,think I can give some advice?
IMG_20170731_081107.jpg
IMG_20170731_081313.jpg
IMG_20170730_212151.jpg
IMG_20170729_211637.jpg
IMG_20170729_211802.jpg
IMG_20170729_211749.jpg
IMG_20170729_211647.jpg
IMG_20170729_082504.jpg
IMG_20170729_082451.jpg
IMG_20170727_090348.jpg
IMG_20170727_084711.jpg
IMG_20170723_230017.jpg
IMG_20170723_225341.jpg
IMG_20170724_091844.jpg

Peace.

Not neem it's nasty as heck for sure!!! but also that late in flower Idk I was merely suggesting to do more research and as I stated earlier my recall is horrible right now I can barely finish a sentence at times if I would have remembered either of them Nuke em or lavender you can bet it would have been listed sooner but pyrethrin half life is short look it up

Wow redmud that's wild man !!! I wish I could work somewhere like that!!! Thanks for the advice man, I'm sure you have some great knowledge on growing and would love to keep some grow journals in the future. I have only applied the endall one time, I would really like to keep it as natural as possible just like anyone also would that is making or growing their own medicine. I hope you keep a seat in this journal.... thanks man

I got some awesome pics around 420mag forum and have journals check them out. I do a lot of DIY and suck at punctuation lol I used to love to do research but have a hard time focusing now days so I do a lot of point ya in the right direction. Here's some bud pics
420-magazine-mobile132983974.jpg
420-magazine-mobile483322553.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1970940147.jpg

Are the mites/thrips under control yet ? Sorry PlantWrestler and I just want what's best for you, lol, we actually get along fine, and run in the same circles.

Back
Top Bottom