Do these buds look weird to you?

AutoFlowrFarm

Hi guys, never seen buds quite like this. Wondering what might be going on? They sort of like fox tails? Do these look more stretched out than usual?

420-magazine-mobile1870220042.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1885089460.jpg

sometimes it can be genetic but often foxtailing is from heat. if you have a hot room (closed co2 enhanced)this sometimes happens as well as continuous production of fresh white pistils. Can you post a pic under normal light?

Looks like a reveg if I've ever seen one. Stand inside your tent with every light outside of it on and the grow light inside off. If you see light shining through the tent then you need to do something to block the light from getting to the tent, most photo period plants need 12 hours of total darkness to finish flowering.

Looks like a reveg if I've ever seen one. Stand inside your tent with every light outside of it on and the grow light inside off. If you see light shining through the tent then you need to do something to block the light from getting to the tent, most photo period plants need 12 hours of total darkness to finish flowering.

The tent is light tight from what I can tell; but I've peeked in a few times during lights out, so that's probably what caused the re veg. How do I make this thing finish out now? It should have been done by now.

Cut your lights back a couple hours will help with the regrowth if that's what it is. Could be just bad genetics and airy buds. Topping now could help also. That will stop the upward growth and might help tighten up the buds a little

Back
Top Bottom