Transplanted - Potted plants - Leaves white & almost dusty - Help

Amberina33

Hi looking for some help and what to do with my clones as I am a beginner. They had been doing great outside my place gets lots of sun. Have not put them in the ground yet, should I? The soil in the pots is good soul. I'm wondering if has to do with my well water I use to water them, high in iron. Any advice is good advice to me. Thanks

20170808_143644.jpg

re: Transplanted - Potted plants - Leaves white & almost dusty - Help

It's kinda hard to tell but it looks like spider mites and powdery mildew is present. I would try Nuke Em it should take care of both problems. I usually spray three times in a row letting them dry between sorays then wait three to seven days depending on temps and spray again, the higher the temps the faster the gestation period of the mite eggs, with 3 days being 85 to 100 degrees Fahrenheit seven being 70 degrees and under. It's best to eliminate the mites then start a maintenance program with a deturant like neem oil, it's cheaper than Nuke em and doesn't overload the potassium.
Good luck and have fun

It seems you have mildew fungi. Causes can be high humidity, bad air circulation, watering from the top leaving water behind on the leaves is a breeding ground for fungi growth. The lower leafs will be affected more than the top of the plant but the spore will reach those top leafs as they travel in the air. A good mildew fungi spray will sort that. In regards to the last persons comment about spider mites I don't think it is spider mite as they tend to spin more of a web like material and they do it fast, I've seen a whole crop covers in webs within 2 days.

Nah mites dont web up right away ive had grows go all the way to the end of flower with mites and they didn't web up till the buds were hanging to dry.
Trust me on the Nuke em I've grown lots and lots of plants in different environments professionally. A master grower pays me to grow his crops I don't claim to be a master grower but I've seen alot

I believe jungalist is correct. I had the same issue my 1st grow. Looks identical. Mine was due to high humidity and poor circulation. I sprayed them down with water and corrected the issues.

Back
Top Bottom