Nitrogen toxicity?

TFlife

Top leaves and new growth is clawed down. Older leaves are fine. Planted seedling into FFOF, Temps are 26C and 35%humidity. It happened after a good watering. Will post Pic when I get home.

Sorry I have been super busy with work lately. I will upload pictures first thing in the morning.

I don't really understand much sense it's my first grow. I have 4 Early Miss Af. I believe they all have a nitrogen toxicity. I don't know if I should flush or if I should wait to see if they will grow out of it. My first couple of watering were with Britain filtered water not pH adjusted at the time but was 7.6 then I gave a good watering of filtered water at 6.5 and they clawed to hell :(. I have never added any extra nutes.

Age of plants? Not ph'ing in soil you are ultimately going to ruin your crop and auto's will take a harder hit then a normal photo period due to limited life span.

Auto's are not a newbie friendly type!!

They were planted on 7/17. I feel bad because there growing like crazy but just clawing like hell. The lower leaves don't seem to be effected though, just the newest growth. When I was first watering I didn't have a ph meter, but sense I have I have been watering at 6.5. I will post pics in the morning but you think I might need to flush?

Next watering ph it 6.0 no nutes until next watering. See what happens.

What nutes and strength are you using? Pictures would help. Crop King won't give you any advice ?

I haven't used any nutes at all, just water and soil, crop king seeds just sayed to ask advise here lol.

Will upload the pics tomorrow, thanks alot!

What kind of light? How tall are they? At this point using that soil and no nutes, I doubt it is nitrogen toxicity, assuming you started them from seed and right into that soil, or has there been a transplant? What size pots?

Germinated seedling and planted into straight into nsx nursery 3 gal pot. Light is 1000w hps but Ive been keeping it at 600w about 18-20 inches away. Don't know for sure how tall they are 2 of them are over a foot, the other to are about half a foot lol?

Right on that is a nice setup and they will love that 1000w.

Get some pic's up.

It actually sounds like you have a great growing, considering planted n 7/17, and over a foot, get some pics up.

They might just be hungry.....

IMG_20170812_092159901.jpg
IMG_20170812_092138767.jpg

Back
Top Bottom