Need help to diagnose - LED burn? Nutrient burn? Disease?

BDB Buds

Hey guys! Brand new here, this will be my first post other than an introduction! But i got a problem thats driven me here, and its been bothering me for awhile. First my set up:

Set up: If it works ill upload some pictures to give you an idea, but i built a grow room in the once 'breakfast room' of my studio apartment! I put up and auxiliary, reflective foam wall, a beam, and a door. Inside (just recently) I've built a two-level wooden structure on wheels to open up the possibility of cycling crops, flower on bottom, veg on top. I have 20 cuttings from the current cycle in their flowering stage as i wanted to try out monster cropping, what ever, if anything, survives is whats going on top but thats besides the point. I have 3 P600 Platinum LEDs (600 watts LED = 800w HPS) about 7-8 inches away from them running veg + bloom settings on. The plants are in 2 or 3 gallon pots, I'm not sure which but they're also all trellised out about 3 ft tall, so i can't take em out to look. I don't know what the strain is, i think its two different, I did get it from a dispensary but just forgot because where I'm from weed didn't have strains in this way and I'm just getting use to this.

Nutrient: Had been using a recommended blend of Botincare and various other, probably irresponsibly balanced in nutrients until about 3 weeks ago when i flushed for 2 week then begin using a combination of earth juice products- Cat, Micro, Grow, Bloom, Hi-Brix and then Hygrozyme. I've only watered with that mix 1 time (last time) and i mixed it according to the bottle, shooting for their 'medium' and 'strong' suggestions.

Problem:Certain nugs have been growing white miniature leaves- like the baby ones at the base of the nug, as they start to grow out the tips get white and curl down and the tops of the nugs can get a little white too, but not as much. Some of the leaves a bit lower on are super purple, and sometimes pretty unattractive shades of it, as if it were more indicative of a problem then a strain. Other leaves lover down are yellowing and getting some of these slightly mutated looking shaded, sometime even almost moldy looking, but not quiet, just slightly odd texture?

Things to note: 1. They've been through a lot. I have had fungus gnats pretty badly for a portion of the veg, short issue with spider mights, powdery mildew dues to power shortage, and even had the lights fall on half of them. 2. I was giving them a pretty uneducated mix a nutrients for most of their life (not completely destructive, just not perfect) and was probably overdoing it water with nutrients every water for the most part, until an odd smell came over the grow room, kind of oceany or mildewy, so i flushed the soil with nothing but hygroyzme for 2 weeks and switched to earth juice.

Thats about all i can think of!

Much love and thanks in advance!

BDB

If you mixed a medium or strong dose of all of those nutrients then you probably have nutrient burn. You should always start at 1/4 to 1/2 recommended strength and work your way up. A plant will be happy with slightly too little fertilizer but a plant with barely too much fertilizer will NOT be happy, less is more.

Back
Top Bottom