My seeds germinated but plants aren't healthy

Countrygirl69

420 Member
Hey guys,
I bought 15 seeds....germinated the first 5 using the cup of water/papertowel method. 4 of the 5 germinated, we planted when the taproots were half to 3/4 inches, the 4 plants all popped up but within a few days were all dead....second round we germinated the next 5, all 5 germinated great, planted when taproots were ready, 3 of the 5 are up but only one looks fairly healthy so far. We planted into potting soil so Im really not sure whats going on, I messaged the supplier about this problem and was told they arent bad seeds. Can someone give me some pointers on what could be wrong, its not our first time planting and never had this issue before. Thanks.

Re: My seeds germinated but plants arent healthy....

Hey guys,
I bought 15 seeds....germinated the first 5 using the cup of water/papertowel method. 4 of the 5 germinated, we planted when the taproots were half to 3/4 inches, the 4 plants all popped up but within a few days were all dead....second round we germinated the next 5, all 5 germinated great, planted when taproots were ready, 3 of the 5 are up but only one looks fairly healthy so far. We planted into potting soil so Im really not sure whats going on, I messaged the supplier about this problem and was told they arent bad seeds. Can someone give me some pointers on what could be wrong, its not our first time planting and never had this issue before. Thanks.
Pics
Info
Soil
Lights
Nutes

Help us help u

Back
Top Bottom