Coco deficiencies - Please help

CuiBono

Hi I started my Coco grow 1 month ago. 6 lady's 2 gorilla glue 2 bum gum 2 master kush. They are clones I currently have a successful soil grow want to try Coco for the first time. The Lady's have been topped a week ago and I'm getting ready to put them in my flowering room.

My only problem is I'm have some questions able my Lady's health they are really light on the new growth

I learned I had a pH problem when I checked my run off and the pH was at 6.3 recently I got the run off to 5.9 two days ago I'm checking my pH before every feeding now

So do you guys think the reason for the light green new growth staying light green over a week or something else I also lost color in the stems they started to turn white what you guys think.
420-magazine-mobile1256384101.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2093058373.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2105175346.jpg

Re: Coco deficiency's please help

I'm currently using this schedule at 2 gallon instead of 1 at week 4 my ppm are 750 using tap water.
From the tap ppm are 170

How often do you water? It is entirely possible to overwinter coco, especially if you don'the add any pumice stone for drainage. When using straight coco I like to water by weight, I lift the pots daily and water them when they feel lighter in weight but are still moist. My smaller plants sometimes go almost a week before needing watered again, after they get bigger I end up watering every day.

So pretty sure my pH meter needs calibration I bought and new one and strips getting the gh standard calibration solution as well
I got the run off to 6 - 1 I'm seeing growth i changed my feeding mix a little but the leafs that have turned light green are staying that color I'm gonna give it a week to see what happens now i see them growing again

How often do you water? It is entirely possible to overwinter coco, especially if you don'the add any pumice stone for drainage. When using straight coco I like to water by weight, I lift the pots daily and water them when they feel lighter in weight but are still moist. My smaller plants sometimes go almost a week before needing watered again, after they get bigger I end up watering every day.
I do think I'm over watering i m now watering with like 10% run off and I think there starting to grow again

OK I love Coco so forgiving so my problem was high pH and over feeding try to correct my pH problem lead to over watering. Now I calibrated my pH meter
The run what I thought was 6.2 - 6.3 was really 6.5 - 6.6.
Now my run off pH is 6.2
My ppms in were 900 in veg now in between 650 and 725
And now my ladies in coco are shooting new growth like crazy and now have jump ahead of all my soil ladies.
I now water my 6 1 gallon containers with 1/3 of a gallon in-between all 6 once a day still getting run off
I will uploaded some new pic's thank everyone for your help my lady are starting to look healthy again
Peace and love y'all

Yah I give it 3 feeding at 5.6 today I went to 5.7 I'll do 5.7 tomorrow my run off is at 6.2 tomorrow hopefully after the feeding 6.1 but I get a .5 raise normally so I'm probably gonna need to do 5.5 in but idk if that's a good idea

I was gonna say them are some thirsty girls lol. I like to feed 2 times a day. 6 hour dry time In between.
I'm fighting over watering I'm finishing my new flower room so in a week I'm gonna switch them over and feed 1 hour after lights on and at the last hour before light out.
But I'm very cautious of over watering my Coco my soil get water once a week in veg then first 2 weeks every 2 days then I water daily intel harvest

Hi I started my Coco grow 1 month ago. 6 lady's 2 gorilla glue 2 bum gum 2 master kush. They are clones I currently have a successful soil grow want to try Coco for the first time. The Lady's have been topped a week ago and I'm getting ready to put them in my flowering room.

My only problem is I'm have some questions able my Lady's health they are really light on the new growth

I learned I had a pH problem when I checked my run off and the pH was at 6.3 recently I got the run off to 5.9 two days ago I'm checking my pH before every feeding now

So do you guys think the reason for the light green new growth staying light green over a week or something else I also lost color in the stems they started to turn white what you guys think.
420-magazine-mobile1256384101.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2093058373.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2105175346.jpg
Ph your water to 6.0 or 5.9 run off only gives you an idea. You may want to check your pen it could be broken. Make sure you give the 3 to 5 ml of calmag too. Idk what you feeding them. But also make sure you use hydro or coco friendly nutes as well. Do hope this helps✌

Ph your water to 6.0 or 5.9 run off only gives you an idea. You may want to check your pen it could be broken. Make sure you give the 3 to 5 ml of calmag too. Idk what you feeding them. But also make sure you use hydro or coco friendly nutes as well. Do hope this helps✌
I use 2 ml of calmag plus a gallon but I read somewhere that nitrogen or patasium lockout also will give you mag lockout even though it's there because it can't be delivered
I lowered my feeding and starting to see color returning

When you water coco it washes the old salts off of the roots and old fertilizer has a low ph. Adjusting your feed to have perfect pH runoff in coco will cause problems that show up later. I agree with cannabomb62 pH feed water to 5.8 or 6.0 and forget the runoff. Ive been growing for years and years and I think I checked runoff twice and it was really low both times, like 4.5 range...

Back
Top Bottom