Hermie feminised seed?

dandare

Not sure if this has turned hermie
420-magazine-mobile1864540306.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1787192406.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1972321354.jpg

Ah yea, you can see it clearly here, in the first pic I didn't see the pistils. Looks like a "true" hermie. You can still try to contact the seller and let them know, maybe they will replace the seed for you. I would personally not keep the plant, but if it's the only one you've got, you could try to remove some of those balls and still finish the plant. You will get some seeded buds but still something to smoke. If you have other girls around, be ware they will get impregnated as well.
:Namaste:

Ah yea, you can see it clearly here, in the first pic I didn't see the pistils. Looks like a "true" hermie. You can still try to contact the seller and let them know, maybe they will replace the seed for you. I would personally not keep the plant, but if it's the only one you've got, you could try to remove some of those balls and still finish the plant. You will get some seeded buds but still something to smoke. If you have other girls around, be ware they will get impregnated as well.
:Namaste:

Thanks for your help daTenshi. I decided to remove it completely l do have another 5 that look great and I didn't want to take any chances I purchased the seeds from a indica shop through order from the seed company it was a strawberry cookie and I was really looking forward to that one the rest are critical impact from a different company I've still got 4 of the strawberry seeds in the fridge I'm not sure weather to waste time on growing them?

Back
Top Bottom