Help Identify Bug

Troy01

I'm on my first indoor grow and have 2 plants (Girl Scout Cookies and Platinum) that are in week 2 of flowering stage. The plants are growing well and are about 4 feet tall and forming nice buds.

I have some type of pest that I am unable to identify. It appears like something sucking the juices out of some Large Fan leaves. There are some holes holes but the majority is
d1NTd
the skeletal remains of the leaf spots. I can not see any bugs on the plants and have looked on both the tops and bottom of the affected leaves with magnification and don't see anything.

I am attaching a leaf in hope someone can help shed some light on what it is. I purchased some neem oil today and gave the plants a good spraying today.

IMG_0008345.JPG

Check the top of the soil for earwigs, sometimes they jump off and bury themselves to hide when they sense movement. Beneficial nematodes wouldn't hurt and might take care of whatever it is.

Thanks I will pick up some Beneficial nematodes. You may have hit it on the head. The damage is being caused at night time and I have never seen any bugs. From what I just read earwigs are night feeders and bury themselves in the soil.

Jim

Back
Top Bottom