Over-watered plant & possible gnat problem - Help please

ohme

My plant was doing well up until the last few days she has drooping leaves and looks sick. I stopped watering and checked the soil for moisture and it seems damp, so no watering until the soil is dry. I also took her out of direct sunlight so she wouldn't cook. Is there any hope for her. It's my first grow. I'll post a pick as soon as I upload. The strain is super skunk.

re: Over-watered plant & possible gnat problem - Help please

My plant was doing well up until the last few days she has drooping leaves and looks sick. I stopped watering and checked the soil for moisture and it seems damp, so no watering until the soil is dry. I also took her out of direct sunlight so she wouldn't cook. Is there any hope for her. It's my first grow. I'll post a pick as soon as I upload. The strain is super skunk.

I'd leave her in the sun light to dry the soil quicker if I was you especially if you think there is a gnat problem as they will just love the moist conditions. But before taking my advice you should post a pic just incase I'm completely wrong. Still a newbie myself really but you came to the right place for an answer.

IMAG0267_640x361_.jpg

Here is my over watered plant. finally figured out to up load pic.
What are your thoughts on saving her?

IMAG0267_640x361_.jpg

Here is my over watered plant. finally figured out to up load pic.
What are your thoughts on saving her?

All you can really do is let the soil dry out.. try keep it in warm temperatures maybe put a fan on it to help dry it quicker. She looks really over watered I wouldn't water her again until at least a weeks time if not longer depending how dry it has gotten by then. Just let her dry out and she will come back ✌️

Thanks she really looks sad and so am I......lol. I will do. I used promix and I think I should add some more perlite or coco to help with drainage once she dries out. What are your thoughts.

Hello My plant has survived over watering and now seems to have paper thin leaves and there is some new leaves coming in. Why does the plant have paper thin leaves? I am only watering every three or 4 days and it's inside near a south side window. I bought a moisture meter and only water when it's at 3.5. Its living in promix soil with perlite and coir as to not have any more over watering problems. The leaves are green but feel paper thin. It also had lost it's skunk smell when over watered but now seems to have a slight smell of skunk. So my question would be why does she have paper thin leaves? Please advise as I don't want to over water again. Thanks for reading and responding.

Back
Top Bottom