Yellowing leaves with browning on tips well into flower...advice please?

Good morning! Having a problem I hope someone with more experience can assist with. I am growing several sativa/indica hybrids which are all displaying the same issue. Yellowing fan leaves and browning tips. Not a lot but enough for concern. They are in 5 gallon cloth pots with Fox Farm Ocean soil mixed with pearlite 3-1. Was going very light on the nutes, so possibly a deficiency? Growing in a 4 x 2 tent with (2) 240W Dorm Grow LEDs with a 90W red flower booster. Tent is around 70-75 degrees and well vented. Nice heavy buds right now and they are very tall.
About 6 weeks into flower now. Any advice would be appreciated! Pics attached.

Thanks much! LG

IMG_216134.JPG
IMG_216031.JPG

Good morning! Having a problem I hope someone with more experience can assist with. I am growing several sativa/indica hybrids which are all displaying the same issue. Yellowing fan leaves and browning tips. Not a lot but enough for concern. They are in 5 gallon cloth pots with Fox Farm Ocean soil mixed with pearlite 3-1. Was going very light on the nutes, so possibly a deficiency? Growing in a 4 x 2 tent with (2) 240W Dorm Grow LEDs with a 90W red flower booster. Tent is around 70-75 degrees and well vented. Nice heavy buds right now and they are very tall.
About 6 weeks into flower now. Any advice would be appreciated! Pics attached.

Thanks much! LG

IMG_216134.JPG
IMG_216031.JPG

Cal mag? And how much grow nutes ? Also it could just be age but the browning makes me think cal mag needs more?

Thanks for the quick response King! Not using CalMag at all. I am new to growing, my 2nd grow. I have been using FF dirty dozen at 1/4 strength. I didn't want to throw much more at them...I just started reading threads on CalMag. What do you recommend on how much and what stage to use it? I can pick some up today. LG

Thanks for the quick response King! Not using CalMag at all. I am new to growing, my 2nd grow. I have been using FF dirty dozen at 1/4 strength. I didn't want to throw much more at them...I just started reading threads on CalMag. What do you recommend on how much and what stage to use it? I can pick some up today. LG

Def start of photo around 2 ml per gal I recommend ...

If under led lights as well they like more then hps or outdoor but I start around 2 ml per gal. Keep me posted on of need.

Def start of photo around 2 ml per gal I recommend ...

If under led lights as well they like more then hps or outdoor but I start around 2 ml per gal. Keep me posted on of need.
Thank you!! Will do! :thumb:

No problem! It's a good idea to have something similar to reference whenever something comes up just cause it's always easier to make a judgement in person rather than from pictures .

Hey ladyG

I RO my water so use Calmag almost every watering

I agree also that it may be the age being close to harvest
Thanks my friend! I will add to my regimen. I am learning so much here. My buds this grow are bigger and heavier. Can't wait to start some new girls. Soon!!:thanks:

I recommend starting a grow journal for your next grow . it offers a place to keep up with everything that's happening, get opinions and support from noobs and pros, and you'll have one place to look at your baby grow from start to finish!

I recommend starting a grow journal for your next grow . it offers a place to keep up with everything that's happening, get opinions and support from noobs and pros, and you'll have one place to look at your baby grow from start to finish!
Yes! I totally agree. Here is a link to my current journal. I have some great contacts already from my Journal!

Lady Gaea's CBD Soil Grow #2 - Time For Some Magic

Oh cool cool lol guess I'm behind . I'll check that out
LOL!! No worries. People here are awesome! Too bad the rest of the world can't be like this! Happy growing!!:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom