What is going on?

Spacedude22

I have this Neville's haze and Stitch 2.0 cross called "Xtra haze"... I believed it was an auto flower, but I planted on May 16th and so that makes it about 16 weeks old! It started growing it's white pistils around week 6, but it never grew buds?! Most of the white pistils have turned brown, but no flower swelling at all. It is 5 feet tall at the moment. I started it off with an 18/6 light schedule, but due to limited grow space. I decided to change the light schedule to 12/12... it's only been 3 days since I made the change, so I can't say I see any different results. Just want some pointers to see if maybe this plant might not flower... am I waisting my time? Or should I wait longer for this "autoflower" to flower?
Also... one of the pictures show a lot of dried flowering areas in the center of the plant, should I be worried?
420-magazine-mobile154082851.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1149641781.jpg
420-magazine-mobile657242347.jpg
420-magazine-mobile553052918.jpg
420-magazine-mobile623865199.jpg

Re: What is going on?!?!?!

It would help if you answer these Qs (especially exact details about lights and fertilizers)
What Strain is it?
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
How Many Plants?
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage?
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?
If in Flowering Stage... How Long?
Indoor or Outdoor?
Soil or Hydro?
If Hydro, Reservoir size?
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Medium?
If Hydro, what type of Setup?
If Soil... What is in your Mix?
If Soil... What Size Pot?
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many?
Is it Air Cooled?
Temperature of Room/Cabinet?
RH of Room/Cabinet?
PH of Medium or Reservoir?
Any Pests?
How Often are you Watering?
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used?
Size or Square Footage of Room?

Xtra haze, 100% sativa, 1 plant, flowering, 12 weeks, indoor, soil, biobizz and perlite, 3 gallons, 135 w led, yes air cooled, 68-73 degrees F, 54-59 % humidity, non pests, water every 5-6 days....
I honestly now believe it was my light because I read that some leds aren't powerful enough for flowering stage, so I'm going to move it outside today

135 w led

That's not enough and that's your grow's major problem.

An LED lamp that says 135 watts on the box probably only puts out 1/2 to 2/3 that much light. You would want at least a 300-watt light.

All that said, if you can get it in full sun all day, every day it might produce something useful. Good luck!

Im growing in a "space bucket" so space is limited.. I'm gonna be looking into some lights to invest in for my next grow! I'm just gonna move this one outside to get natural sun, it's 16 weeks old, would it be bad to move it this late? Or worth a try?

BTW, if you're like most people, you have some LED light bulbs and compact fluorescent lights around the house as desk lamps, task lights, whatever. If you can press those into service, that can help too...

Next time for indoor, trim it out more to receive light. Also when it is that thick inside the interior can die from lack of light, air movement and also just sticking to each other

Time to chop that one and start over, some wack ass genetics I would say. This is why crossing good strains with ruderalis is a TERRIBLE idea.
This can happen with fems. Autos have come a very long way and while they will almost never top a photo with potency, taste, or overall quality, they still produce quality bud and resin in a very fast time. This is simply bad luck.

Back
Top Bottom