White Widow & Chemdawg problems

Merkle420

As the title suggests I have a few of each in a cupboard, 27 degrees at the most don't know rh, ph seems normals for dirt, very diluted nutes, what could be the problem?:/
d92da4105f7e435013ff101baf6cb21f.jpg

Just checked my email and saw what you said, that's what I've been using for the past week and still have a fair few, I'm going to just continue with neem oil and if that doesn't end them I'll use some sand on the top.

Thats odd that my post disappeared ! Its a fairly benign substance. My wife got it for an outbreak of Head Lice that my son brought home from school. (Great having no hair !) My Chillis got Spider Mite and I was looking for a cheap fix and there was the Neem Oil answer on a lot of Forums (seems to be a Forum for just about anything now) so I gave it a go and in a week or so it killed the little bastards. I read on here of a dude using an Ozone generator, not sure how he went.

Thats a new one, I must give it a try. Its a great organic food too.
Some how stumbled on organic remedies for soils... I found it interesting as I grow dwc and was looking for a foliar spray instead of cal/mag... Might have very little merit for you but might be worth a Google and a read

You sure your gnats aren't root aphids? Look up the differences. You've got a nutrient lockout and it's either because your soil PH is out of wack, you have a salt build up, or a pest. Maybe even a combination.

Back
Top Bottom