Girl stopped growing

tomtom1409

Hey all , Im growing this girl who just stopped growing .. I have no idea why , abd I tried to search for the reason .
shes supposed tk be og candy dawg
, indica .
I have another seed from the same company ( which names I forgotten ) and shes grandaddy kush , shes really big and vigouros compared to this girl .
theyre bkth same age ( 43 days old from seed ofcourse )
my grow tent is 80x80x180 , 400 watt duelspectrum .
growing in soil ,18/6 lights
goving A/C water , which are 60 ppm , exculding the food im adding .
420-magazine-mobile491774436.jpg

thnx in advance

Agree with growchy I have a plant in veg maybe bit younger, I use to water her every 2 days and she looked like this. I also had the light to close. So I moved the light and only water once a week now she's a happy girl

Yeah I was doing that too and soil was still to wet..my leaves went from looking like your to flat and happy in only a week. Also I just used tap water that I let sit overnight since it's only bagseed lol

Let her dry out more so her roots search for water. Then pick up your pot to feel the weight and then water and pick it up again so you get a feel for dry weight and fed weight and only water again when she feels light. Hydro is different, but in soil you want to give her dry spells to build her root system. You'll see her bounce back don't worry.

Back
Top Bottom