Problems on new leaves at top bud sites - Flowering

justx

Hello there, I'm experiencing some problems on new fan leaves from plants that are currently in flowering stage... As I have little experience in growing (this is my third grow) and this forum has a lot of experienced growers, I hope someone can help me!

What Strain is it? Many kinds.
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? Flowering
If in Flowering Stage... How Long? 6 weeks +-
Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro Soil
If Soil... What is in your Mix? Prepared soil from the plant shop, lol.
If Soil... What Size Pot? 7.5 L
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? Lots of light, 4x80watts CFL + 12x36watts CFL
Is it Air Cooled? yes
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 28º C~
Any Pests? no
How Often are you Watering? Every other day

The problems addressed are: The leaves that now are growing from the top and mid bud-sites are growing weird, but weird how? They are growing waaay too thin, way too dark green and droopy, they also have something on them that I don't really know what it is (it is not PM as I've had this before and it doesnt look like it at all.). This is happening in almost all of my plants that are now in mid to late flowering, they are all sativa dominants and I haven't seen this kind of problem before.. The pictures are below.

IMG_20170915_182700.jpg

IMG_20170915_182703.jpg

IMG_20170915_182810.jpg

IMG_20170915_182813.jpg

IMG_20170915_182819.jpg

IMG_20170915_182833.jpg

IMG_20170915_182835.jpg

Thanks in advance for reading this far, I hope you all have a great day filled with weed. :D

What are you using for medium?

Soil, but not the fancy stuff that is easily obtainable in US, in Brazil we dont have those hahaha, just soil.
But the soil is good quality that I bought in the plant shop, been using it for at least 6 months now in several plants from veg to flowering, and now I seem to be having this problem out of nowhere.. Could this be some kind of nute deficiency or nute excess? Heat? (I dont think its a heat problem because I use CFL's and they almost have no heat in them) Pest or under/over watering? Or maybe the soil is becoming weak? I dont really add any nutes to it and the soil could be out of nutes by now?

Could be they're re-vegging. Did they get any light pollution?

I've never seen a plant reveg on top of the flowers, so I can't really say that they would droop and claw like that or if they wouldn't. Anyone seen this before could tell me if that is what is happening?

Not necessarily, but those one finger leaves are typical for re-veggs. Here is one of my white widows. Took a clone from a flowering plant. This is how a re-vegg looks like. A re-vegging clone

ww_revegg02.jpg
ww-revegg01.jpg

Not necessarily, but those one finger leaves are typical for re-veggs. Here is one of my white widows. Took a clone from a flowering plant. This is how a re-vegg looks like. A re-vegging clone

ww_revegg02.jpg
ww-revegg01.jpg

Could this happen even if there isn't a light problem?

Not really. This happened to me during a grow and it looked pretty much like your plant. I ended up harvesting early

Check the timers perhaps. During one of my grows, one of the timers broke and it would allow just a little electricity through during light off hours. Not much, but enough to keep the plants in vegg. I wondered why I never saw any pistils and went out one night to see

Back
Top Bottom