Possible lightburn? Help

DylG900

Hi there here is my 20 day old autoflowers.
this is my first post,
At first i thought it was light burn, but how come only one of the plants has it?

here is the plant in question :

20170925_182214.jpg
20170925_182201.jpg

here is my other plant in the same grow room under te same light at the same height, this one looks healthy to me
but i may be wrong :

20170925_182220.jpg
20170925_182206.jpg

any advice would be appreciated as this is my first grow

Hey man thanks for the fast reply!

the healthy looking one is purple haze auto by original sensible
and the yellow leave one is thunder haze auto by geno farm

I have always found when I grow from seeds 1 out of every 5 plants one of the first few sets of leaves grow funny. If it doesn't worsen I wouldn't spend much time worrying about it. The newest growth will speak to you. Have they had a feeding yet?

They have had 1 feeding at ½ strength nutes, due a watering either tomorrow or day after, and I’m just using PH water, 1/2 strength nutes next time

i have also noticed these two leaves at the very bottom are curled down turning brown and are crisp
20170926_073146.jpg

20170926_073100.jpg

That's normal. Those leaves provide the plant with enough juice to get to the growing leaf stage. Once they are used up (1-3 weeks) they fall off. Not to worry.

So would you say i have root aphids?
Not necessarily. I'm guessing like the other folks and say a deficiency of some kind. I would start off with cal/mag and go from there. I have a similar situation and the cal/mag is helping. Remember that you cannot repair damaged leaves so I would trim off one or two as not to stress the plant and wait for new growth.
I've been growing for 2 years now and am learning every day. Find a chart that shows you different leaf problems. This can help. Also pick the brains of a local horticulturist. Their knowledge will help tremendously.

Good luck and happy growing!.

Hey man :)

I'm pretty stumped in terms of what it could be, Apart from something in its genetics, like a randon mutation I've seen via other research. It srsly looks quite happy to me, apart from that random half paling of the leaves. However I felt like it could possibly be linked to this mutation.

Questions: Are the Strawberry's clones or seeds?
43a9a42c7bedbcd3436c6fb4c6c0b768.jpg

That was my first thought as well

this is a quote of google

- The ideal PH for autoflowering plants is in the middle of 6.2 to 6.5 for soil and 5.5 to 6.1 when grown in hydroponics, but a little variance won't affect the plant that much.

is this correct anyone?

Redirect Notice

Back
Top Bottom