Dark Angel stunted and wrinkled

K8tee

My dark angel plant is in week 3 in a 5 gallon DWC bubbler bucket. The growth has slowed way down and it seems stunted. The leaves are wrinkled and there are discoloration on them. White or light Brownish patches. Compared to my other plants this one is way way behind. PH is 6.0 temp is between 70 and 80 and humidity between 50 and 60. Using a mars hydro 300 light. In a grow tent. All plants receive flora micro, gro, bloom, calmag and root enhancer. Any ideas what I am doing wrong here?

My dark angel plant is in week 3 in a 5 gallo
n DWC bubbler bucket. The growth has slowed way down and it seems stunted. The leaves are wrinkled and there are discoloration on them. White or light Brownish patches. Compared to my other plants this one is way way behind. PH is 6.0 temp is between 70 and 80 and humidity between 50 and 60. Using a mars hydro 300 light. In a grow tent. All plants receive flora micro, gro, bloom, calmag and root enhancer. Any ideas what I am doing wrong here?

Hi k8tee...
there could b a number of things that could contribute to the situation, you say u have other plants doing well so it could just b a runt and catch up.
One thing I did notice is you say the ph is 6, thats not to bad, but some plants like 5.8 or even slightly lower.this is to get the full range of minerals at that level..some growers set thier ph at 5.8 and let it travel up slowly to 6, this way it gets all nutrients in the different ranges. .then once it hits 6, ph back down to 5.8 . . different plants operate slightly different.
On that one plant (if you can) reduce the ph a little and maybe a slightly weaker nute solution for a couple of days, see how she grows.
Like I said she not looking that bad, I'm sure she will pull through this without doing anything to drastic. Happy growing.

Back
Top Bottom