Any idea what causes this discoloration?

MadHatterJack

I have never feed them anything more than some root enhancer as I have transplanted them into new soil almost two weeks ago. So do for a feeding but this is happening to all my plants and I am careful not to get them wet or anything. I checked for bugs with a magnifying glass and nothing to be seen.Growth seems great.

What Strain is it? Durban Kush
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? Mostly Indica
How Many Plants? 4
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? Veg
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long? 2 weeks
Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 450 w LED 24" away
Is it Air Cooled?
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 25C
RH of Room/Cabinet? 60%
PH of Medium or Reservoir?
Any Pests? No
How Often are you Watering? 3 days in 3 gallon pots
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used?None so far
Size or Square Footage of Room? 36x36x63

Capture2120.PNG

420-magazine-mobile1039752240.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1462982543.jpg

Hmm let's see

My guess is a bit high nitro but let's see

What does it look like

Okay I'm almost thinking cu excess maybe ? Def more skill is needed here hold on bud let me see if I can get some reinforcements .

Also do you test ph ?

What kind of soil is probably going to be ask possibly ?...

I gave them a bit last week of the rapidstart. As for proper nutes I have not fed them yet because I transplanted last week into fresh soil with nutes. Before that same thing I transplanted so they have never had a proper veg feeding. Just small amounts in the starter stuff as I didn't want to burn them.

Also do you test ph ?

What kind of soil is probably going to be ask possibly ?...

Yep with ph strips. Aim for 6.5 in starter mix. I do have two in promix that I feed and PH differently but all are having this issue.

My soil had nutes in it so was holding off on using the maxigro 10-5-14 mix I bought. Do you think feeding with maxigrow this week would be wise for cal mag? I heard to wait two weeks to add nutes after transplanting and two weeks is this weekend or my next watering.

Back
Top Bottom