Breeder MIA - please help! Adolescent issues

Sapphyre

Hi Guys!
I have been perusing these forums for months as anonymous, and it is time I reach out for help...

I have done outdoor grows, -years- ago, and always have amazing success in my veggie and flower gardens - so...I don't really FEEL like a total newb!

That said....I have a friend who approached me and asked me if I would be willing to grow for his Medical Card. He is not short on supply, and is not too picky about his chronic pain meds - so....I grabbed 4 "personal" plants (legal limit in my state for personal grows) while he goes to renew his card.

Here is were the newb comes in....I heard about someone selling clones - pretty far from me. I happened to be in his neighborhood one day for work, just before my veg room was complete - and I looked him up. Lots of raving reviews. I went to meet him and he does a medical grow, and sells clones of various ages on the side. I can TOTALLY admit to being a little over eager....online seed banks wanting bitcoin payments have had me feeling overwhelmed and anxious for a few weeks!

So. I had already done my research. I knew a 3 of the strains I wanted are not "easy", and, I had a plan to deal w the varying stretch and heights of my legal 4. Bonus - he says he grows organic (my modified to be organic super soil is not quite done cooking but I am going 100% organic)...and he used a soil I did not know...or write down :( Same w the nutes he named :((

My Veg room was not quite finished, so I put a T5 HO fluorescent in my closet to make the young ladies a temporary home. 3 are in pre flower already, (sorry...not sure of their age, or mom's age), and the 4th was a fresh clone w decent roots that I REALLY wanted...so he begrudgingly transplanted and handed her over. Given all of this, I have my plants propped to the same height and set my light ~11" above, with a gentle fan between the ladies and their lights.

I will also add that he told me that he had harvesters coming the next few days for his medical grow....and am trying to give him the benefit of the doubt for not answering his business phone or returning messages...

5 days ago I came home w 4 plants (pix from this evening):
Brian Berry Cough: 50/50 - Strawberry Cough + Space Queen
Problems with teenagers - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

ATF: Sativa Heavy Hybrid thought to be No Cal Sativa + Russian Ruderalis + Afgani genetics to make it more healthy

Dream Beaver - younger clone, fresh transplant: Sativa Dom, Afooey + Blockhead + Appalacia

White Rhino: Indica Dominant, White Widow + Unknown N American Indica

Within 6 hours og getting home, I have white powdery mildew showing its ever ugly head...on 3 of 4 plants. So, I remove some affected fan leaves, as few as possible, scope to be certain (yes for sure :( WPM ), mix up a bottle of 10% Bragg Cider Vinegar + water, have been treating and looking like its good at least for now.

But. I have other issues that are, in combination, causing me concern and thus the ask for help!
See pix above - purple stems - on all 4?? not so much genetic I am thinking.... margins of leaves still darker green, with a light 'rim' inside this darker border, and then darker around the veins.
ATF is the oldest, and showing the most... Even w a few small necrotic spots in that 'lighter zone'. I can post a photo of a fan leaf I removed if it would help...? Also, the White Rhino....she was twisted like that when I brought her home. I knew she was the odd man out in this group and didn't really think much of her contorted growth when standing in a room full of clones....but now realizing that may not have been the right approach...

I have not had to do a lot of watering (I don't really like his soil mix; it takes too long to be ready for what the girls need AKA stays wet 3-5 days in small pots), but have been using an Epsoma 2-2-2 organic vegetation fertilizer mix, at half and then full strength w my water. Water PH is about 6, and, when these weird colorations started showing up in the first 48 hours, I tested the soil as well. PH 6.5-7, N OK but maybe a tick low, P OFF THE CHARTS high, and K like, non existent. Oh, and, I dropped my RH to about 40% when he WPM showed up. We are on 18/6, fan stays on at 'night', temps 72-80 daytime, 70-74 night.
I have some soluble mycorrhizae from Plant Success Organics that is .5 - .1 - 7 and I mixed it into my 2-2-2 nutes (the 2-2-2 half strength the first time and full this last - I only water the ladies that need it, tomorrow 3 of them should be ready so I hope for a few ideas!!)

I know 2 need to be repotted. I want leave the white rhino au natural, to lst the 50/50 Brian Berry Cough, but leave tops alone, and fim and lst the 2 Sativa heavy hybrids. The plan is a sort of ScroG. Their 'real' veg room is now ready - but I am not willing to further stress them by moving them to a new building, or by transplanting the 2 that could use it....don't want herms, don't know for sure on genetic predisposition to that, and....I like happy girls ;)

Anyone have any thoughts?
What nutes do you think these ladies are looking for?
What should I watch / wait for before transplanting and / moving out to their (also well controlled) new home?'

Thank you all -so much- in advance for your thoughts :)

Back
Top Bottom