Seed in my White Widow autoflower

Robinjohan420

420 Member
Do i Need to be worried? Found this seed in My autoflower today i have four in a 60x60x140 tent and all four have them more Or less

420-magazine-mobile1416981855.jpg

Got a picture of them on your plant? As either a pollen sack (male part) or a calyx (female part) that the white pistils grow out of, as seeds grow inside the buds pretty if they got pollinated and so you don't usually see them w/o taking the buds apart.

Got a picture of them on your plant? As either a pollen sack (male part) or a calyx (female part) that the white pistils grow out of, as seeds grow inside the buds pretty if they got pollinated and so you don't usually see them w/o taking the buds apart.

Ok Thanks for the answer, how does pollinating works? :) can i get it away somehow

Someone should wander in that knows more than me, I'm pretty sure it's not a seed and not a Hermie.....but I'm still learning (probably forever be still learning ;) ) so it may be.

The first picture is from inside of the pistil that the white hair grows from, i took it apart and found the "seed" inside, haha i have also alot to learn . thanks for the answer doe, got a little smarter

The first picture is from inside of the pistil that the white hair grows from, i took it apart and found the "seed" inside, haha i have also alot to learn . thanks for the answer doe, got a little smarter

If the pistils were coming out of it then just a calyx (female part), when they get pollinated the pistils curl back into the flower while still white, or least the one I let get pollinated did that and I couldn't see the seeds pods per say but could feel them in the bud once they developed. But mine was a dinky 10" female plant, but I still got over 100 viable seeds off of it. I'd just grow her on out and see after you done if any seeds, as folks say "pollinated females make the smoke not as potent and you should throw them away..blah blah blah", yet I didn't notice any difference in taste and only a very slightly less high to the plant that I let get pollinated than off a regular female (she was cloned off another clone I bought), as back in the day almost everything you got had seeds (the good old days ;) when crappy weed was really crappy :rofl: :rofl:).

If the pistils were coming out of it then just a calyx (female part), when they get pollinated the pistils curl back into the flower while still white, or least the one I let get pollinated did that and I couldn't see the seeds pods per say but could feel them in the bud once they developed. But mine was a dinky 10" female plant, but I still got over 100 viable seeds off of it. I'd just grow her on out and see after you done if any seeds, as folks say "pollinated females make the smoke not as potent and you should throw them away..blah blah blah", yet I didn't notice any difference in taste and only a very slightly less high to the plant that I let get pollinated than off a regular female (she was cloned off another clone I bought), as back in the day almost everything you got had seeds (the good old days ;) when crappy weed was really crappy :rofl: :rofl:).

I see,.. i took a bud of yesterday to test It out, and i found 4 seeds,Do you know how she got pollinated automatic ?

I think she is a hermaphrodite, i found male parts from her, should i just throw it out Or is it to late to stop the pollination as it have already began ?

That up to you, personally at this point I would finish her off and see how it is. And try and figure out if something in your setup made it hermie or it just genetic issue of the the seed you used.

That up to you, personally at this point I would finish her off and see how it is. And try and figure out if something in your setup made it hermie or it just genetic issue of the the seed you used.

I think its a genetic issue, hermie caused by stress gets the banana thing in the bud Or am i wrong?, 3/4 of the autos are not filling out as the fourth does, might it help to take out the hermie so she/he doesnt pollinate her to? :)

Back
Top Bottom