Possible deficiency?

zipit

Hey All, I'm not sure what the cause of this is but my seedling began turning pale on the inside of the leaves. Sort of would start from the tip, and then would start from the inside of the leafs vein. It definitely begins on the top of the plant, because each tier of leaves beneath the new growth are a very pale green. I read that it could be lack of Zinc, Magnesium, or possibly Nitrogen. I couldn't find anything completely narrowing it down so I was hoping to get some insight from some much more talented grower's then myself. It's a feminized Skunk #1 in a hydroponic system I made my self. the temperature stays around 75-77 on a 24 hour cycle with humidity floating around 39-49 depending on the day. About a week ago or so I introduced nutrients at 1/2 the strength. The PH stays around 6.3 and the ppm right now is 573ppm. The light I'm using is also a 300w viparspectra LED. This is only my second grow so I'm still learning quite a bit. Any help would be most appreciated. If I need to give more info let me know.
420-magazine-mobile1963739697.jpg

Your ppm seems a touch high although they don't look burnt. Everything you've said seems ok except 24 hour light cycle. Wish I could be more help. Hopefully someone will drop in. Good luck to you.

Thanks. I had one grow already and it ended up being an amazing adventure and great bud. I was in the middle of constructing everything I'm using now to grow too. So now it's all set up but I'm experiencing an issue I've yet to encounter. I used a 24 hour light cycle and it worked great. I guess I could try to switch to 18/6 but I wanna get some more input before I act. Thanks again for responding though. I appreciate the help

Back
Top Bottom