Spider Mites & Saving My Crop

Gardenseed

So I was inspecting my girls last night. Changed the water in the reservoir to just plain water for the last two weeks of the harvest. One of the 5 was looking rather "droopy". Upon further inspection I discovered the ever infamous spider mite webs on the leaves. After considering the pros of having my harvest ripen to term and the cons of having spider mites reproduce like wild fire in my grow room, I harvested 4 plants. I kept one just cus I had no room to hang it. :) Anyhow my question is, can spider mites damage my harvest as its drying? What should I do special if anything at all? Thanks for taking the time to read and to help out a fellow grower. :Namaste:

Re: Spider Mites and Saving my crop.

I'm going to make this real quick and easy for you when it comes to spider mites and aphids they are a pain in the ass to kill so without having to go get harsh chemicals the too easy ways to do this is one part alcohol to 9 Parts water then the other one is hydrogen peroxide 3% 15 ml to a gallon of water can be sprayed directly on your plants both of these can it will dry the little bugs out and kill them kill the eggs and does not harm the plant at all an easy way to get rid of them and keep them going if you have them really bad are predatory mites ladybugs and the common garden spider as for can they ruin your Harvest yes they can I would suggest the best thing you can do is Google how to wash your buds and go through the washing process this will clean a lot of the Little Critters off and keep them from devouring your car off and you having to smoke them later I hope this helps if you need any more questions answered let me know and I'll be more than happy to help you

I'm high you answered one of my questions was wondering about H2o2 I found the alcohol mix and applif it think il switch between the 2 to se if it works before I buy any other products I wash my bud I kinda wish I would of used the pre wash with the H2o2 now
And if you Google bud washing you will lose a day before you find the right recipe here's mine
1/2 cup baking soda
1/2 cup lemon juice in a 5 gallon bucket
Then 2 rinse buckets of equal or greater size
Doc bud is the one that came up with it and there is a thread on here with details and results usally the bad results is because of to much juice and soda or not rinsed well enuff
Here's a link

Bud Washing

Back
Top Bottom