Leaf Septoria, Yellow Leaf Spot Or Calcium Deficiency?

dooxy

Hi guys and girls!

I need some wizard help here! I am growing my first grow in two DWC buckets. I recently made another post about my plants not stretching. Well now they are but am getting issue along the way! for my Northern light autoflowers.

stats

-PH 5.9
-Nutriments used are 50% of what the manufacturer say you should use. I use gbh hydro nutrient 3 series, Nutrilife SM-90 since i have had brown root issue before in my setup when i did grow chili. That is about it.

So to the question is this Leaf Septoria / Yellow Leaf Spot or calcium deficiency?

DSC_084015.JPG
DSC_083924.JPG
DSC_083815.JPG

Thanks for your help! :)

Hi guys and girls!

I need some wizard help here! I am growing my first grow in two DWC buckets. I recently made another post about my plants not stretching. Well now they are but am getting issue along the way! for my Northern light autoflowers.

stats

-PH 5.9
-Nutriments used are 50% of what the manufacturer say you should use. I use gbh hydro nutrient 3 series, Nutrilife SM-90 since i have had brown root issue before in my setup when i did grow chili. That is about it.

So to the question is this Leaf Septoria / Yellow Leaf Spot or calcium deficiency?

DSC_084015.JPG
DSC_083924.JPG
DSC_083815.JPG

Thanks for your help! :)
Yes I would also like to know. Mine look the same ???

Yes I would also like to know. Mine look the same ???
Its normal. just alittle lock out, the plant will eventually stabilize with age as it adjusts to your water your using I have learned new plants are sensitive to this and get slightly wired looking lockout. I wouldn’t worry about it :) happy growing all !

Back
Top Bottom