Termites In Garage Grow

sunshineEtron

I went into my veg room in the garage last night to discover flying black termites (defiantly not ants) all over the place! Serious hebeegebees here, especially being Halloween. I vacuumed as many as I could with a shop vac, found the nest and filled the hole with calking. I have read that they live in soil and am incredibly concerned that they have crawled through the bottom of my plants and are living in amongst he roots. Will they eat my plants? What should I do here? I'm panicking! My plants are my babies (Not to mention my house)!!!
420-magazine-mobile1090154427.jpg
420-magazine-mobile94865809.jpg

Don`t Panic plants will be fine and house, i have come across these several times. my experience around same time every year these emerge to fly off else where. the place where they are emerging you usually see ants in the summer all around the area going in and out. not sure but i think could they be queens taking off to start anew as say not sure?. all ok though. maybe heat in the garage encouraged them to emerge there. the one without wings looks like a soldier ant. this is useful reading for future.Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial regards

Don`t Panic plants will be fine and house, i have come across these several times. my experience around same time every year these emerge to fly off else where. the place where they are emerging you usually see ants in the summer all around the area going in and out. not sure but i think could they be queens taking off to start anew as say not sure?. all ok though. maybe heat in the garage encouraged them to emerge there. the one without wings looks like a soldier ant. this is useful reading for future.Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial regards

Thanks for the quick reply, good to know that these creepy little things won't eat my plants. Any suggestions on how to get rid of them though? They are so gross and I'm still concerned that they will take refuge in my plant soil...

Awww Bless. open garage door or window they`ll make their own way out or gently transport them to the exit and shout "No room at the inn" as you give em the boot up backside lol, soz couldn't resist. Can we have pic of your garden please?, i flipped mine today, roll on middle January, something to do entering this miserable time of year for me anyhoo. regards

Back
Top Bottom