Some help

Seanyboy100

420-magazine-mobile688582378.jpg
could someone please give me some advice as to what those little black marks are? Thanks in advance .

SNS217 or some neem oil is in order! I had some problems with mites in the greenhouse last summer. I was able to find them sooner than you did. Neem Oil every 7-10 days should keep them from getting worse. Most mites breathe through their skin so a heavy foliage spray (of just water) in the evening, under the leaves should drown most of the adults. SNS217 will make life hell on the mites and suffocate the eggs. The black spots are poop from everything I have been told. Most mites are too small to see with the naked eye. Do you have webs around the leaves? They are hard to see sometimes, but if you lightly mist the plant, the water will stick to the web and make it easier to see where they were, are and going. Try not to remove leaves unless you have to as it will stress the plant and slow growth. The Bible recommends not taking until 50% damage is done to the leaf. If growth has already slowed, you can try lowering the temp in the space to slow reproduction but it also will slow growth. There are some options at least. This reminds me of an old country song..."Mister please, don't take the girl!"

Back
Top Bottom