Brown leaf tips

Mookie56

Hi
I am a first time grower and not sure of somethings. I have 4 Early Miss growing in a 3x3 rent. The plants are 5 weeks from seed and I have been using fox farms grow big every 2nd watering and ff big bloom in very small amounts..1/4 tsp in per half gallon. The tips have been brown for a week and even new growth has brown tips. I have been researching but alot of different views. Any advice ?

Hi
I am a first time grower and not sure of somethings. I have 4 Early Miss growing in a 3x3 rent. The plants are 5 weeks from seed and I have been using fox farms grow big every 2nd watering and ff big bloom in very small amounts..1/4 tsp in per half gallon. The tips have been brown for a week and even new growth has brown tips. I have been researching but alot of different views. Any advice ?

Best way to think of it is the plant is trying to tell you something. I'm not sure what it could be here, as you have a mix of things it could be. I'll be honest with you, my 2 candy canes have some feeder leaves that are a bit brown and dried up, nothing to worry. They did that to me two weeks ago, and I took it as I did something different they didn't like. pH levels of the water being tested?? Are you using RO water? Temps of the room? Pics as well!

Hi . Temp around 80-84, humid mid 40's. I let the water sit for 24 hrs or more before using it.I'll get pic.

20171102_085631.jpg
20171102_085450.jpg
20171027_081847.jpg
20171027_081847.jpg

Back
Top Bottom