Problem with White Widow seedling

some1else

Hi, I've recently started a new grow. I started off with 2 white widows and 2 super skunks. The second white widow unfortunately died because it had seed shell stuck on it for too long, so I replaced it with third super skunk. The initial 3 plants are 3 weeks and 3 days from seed, and the last super skunk is exactly 1 week younger. The super skunks all seem to be growing healthily, but I'm having some problems with the white widow. They all grow in regular flower soil bought from nearest gardening shop. I've grown with this exact type of soil before without any problems. All but the youngest super skunk have been fed biobizz bio grow(1ml/l) once so far(next watering after feeding is always plain water). My light is 600W HPS on 24h cycle and I'm using a cooltube with it. Distance from plants is 50cm. What could be causing my white widow to be stunned and deformed like that? It has been growing like that since day 1... Thank you for any response! Photos:
IMG_471117.JPG
IMG_471212.JPG

Thanks for this! So I guess it will just be a bit slower than the others, I can live with that :) What strains do you have in there? Looking really nice :)

Sounds like bad genetics or seeds maybe ?

I second that. If the medium is the same, the nutes/amount is the same, the light is the same, and all the other plants are growing fine and looking healthy, then the likely answer is bad seed/genetics. It could be a mutant and people say you shouldn't automatically cull mutants cause they could be something amazing so keep with her and see how she goes but if she doesn't improve in several weeks it's up to you to cull or try flowering her to see what she's got.

Back
Top Bottom