Please help - What is this

Re: Please help what is this

420-magazine-mobile781113308.jpg

Yup. Looks like thrips. You should see larva on thw tops of ur leaves if it is. You may also see thwm under the leaves. Thats what it looks like.

Hey guys... we are all just trying to help. The reason i like this website is because its NOT like twitter or facebook... where everyone trys to flex their internet bully muscles. Can't we all just get along? Id send you my finest to simmer the discussion, but thats still not legal. Lol.

I agree it looks like thrips, but more info would be helpful for us to help you!! Few more pics of plant and damage... stage, history, damage progression, etc.

I hate'em too. I ungortunitlu adopted some ona clone purchase a while back. Thwy were a pain in the ass for like 2.5 weeks of drowning them....lol. after 1 week i thought i had them.... NOPE! They were back...lol not as bad as mites... but bad enough for me.

Hells yes u in soil or water
I was in just soil back then. but now I'm in a 75/25 split, soil 25%(ffof), Fox Farm Coco core 25% and an airated high quality Coco 50% percent. The soil just balances out any missing nutrients early on (while I figure out ppm's & ph @ run off Etc). I use this mix for clones all the way until my 2nd and final trsnsplant. (Solo cups, 2 or 3 gallon, 5 or 7 gallon).

Back
Top Bottom