Mid flowering mess up

nzdank

Kia ora whanau, first grow, got further than what i thought i would, but have a little problem going on, don't quite know what thinking on the lines of cal mag deficiency?? Tap water ppm is 30ppm so don't think it contains much?? a Don't really want to play the guessing game at this point.. Wanna fix it before it gets too bad.

Problem **shown in pics**

Strain - Unknown
# of Plants - 2
Grow Stage - Flowering
Bucket Size - 20litre
Lights - 1 x 400 Watt HPS
Nutrients - Canna - Bio flores
Medium - Gro organic potting mix (peat, perlite, neem, lime and worm castings) + equal amounts of extra worm castings and perlite
PPM - 750ish (full nutrient dosage)
PH - 6.2
RH - 50% to 55%
Room Temperature 20 - 25/26 degrees
Pests - None Known

bby_2.jpg
41605.jpg
bby_1.jpg
32076.jpg
22581.jpg
16950.jpg

Hm, i personally think they drain algood. Always have run off and water never sits? water around 4-5 litres depending on runoff, every 3rd ish day just whenever its nice and dry and light to pick up. (on day 4 they start to wilt) I did forget to mention i did just encounter a ph problem a few weeks back (start of flower, change of nutrients), is fixed now, so i think a couple of those pics (big leaves, spots) is just a result from that. Was just wanting to see what everyone else thought. I'm just more gob smacked at the lines on the leaves? Also have a fan like directly beside it? Could that be a factor. I just don't know, my mind is boggled. haha

Back
Top Bottom