Young Plant Leaves Patchy Need Help!

HappyHour

420 Member
What Strain is it? Amherst Sour Diesel
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? 80/20 sativa/indica
How Many Plants? 1
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? Vegative
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long? Almost a month.
Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If Soil... What is in your Mix? Pro Mix
If Soil... What Size Pot? Solo Cup
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 2x 23w 6500k cfl
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 77F
RH of Room/Cabinet? 50-60% Fluctuates
PH of Medium or Reservoir? 6.2
Any Pests? no
How Often are you Watering? when it is light and dry(usually 4-5 days sometimes sooner)
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? never used yet.
Size or Square Footage of Room? It's in a small grow box about 20"x16"x36" tall with plants raised to 4" below cfl.

My girl has developed paches of what looks like wet spots on the leaf, almost like its decaying in random spots. I never fertilized yet because the soil has nutrients and I figured it was too early. I always ph my water and it usually ends up being pH 6.1-6.3. At first i shrugged off the small leaf and figured it was just shedding its lower leaves that weren't getting much light. Now the upper leaves are starting to develop patches and I'm not sure what to do. I cant tell if it is a deficiency or some other problem. I am careful when I water to not get any on the leaves to prevent light burn. Plz help I don't want her to get worse. Shes the only one I got :love:

20171110_153114.jpg
20171110_153043.jpg

She does have a little rootball and is ready for transplant, I'm planning on transplanting when it is dry. She hasn't been in solo cup for the whole month, the first week and half she was just in a peat pellet. Could this be all that is wrong? or could it be a deficiency? She doesn't look severely rootbound but I'll get her transplanted asap, thanks. Could it be anything else? I'm a worry wort.

She does have a little rootball and is ready for transplant, I'm planning on transplanting when it is dry. She hasn't been in solo cup for the whole month, the first week and half she was just in a peat pellet. Could this be all that is wrong? or could it be a deficiency? She doesn't look severely rootbound but I'll get her transplanted asap, thanks. Could it be anything else? I'm a worry wort.
I'm not an expert but it would be a good possibility. How long ago did it start? Root problems can cause some weird symptoms. I'd start there since it needs to be done anyway and in a week you will have a good idea if things are looking better.. Also just make sure your ph is accurate not sure how you measure it..

Will do tx. BTW I use a brand new pH meter and I calibrated it fresh out of the box even though it says it is factory calibrated for convenience.

Back
Top Bottom