Veg- popped ground Oct. 20
3 gal smart pot
140 watt vanderlife led was at 18" moved up to 24" yesterday
FF Trio soil
Ph6.5 @Runoff
The 40-55
Temp 65-82
16"x16"x48"
Problem brown tips on leaves. starting on some of the newer leaves too.

420-magazine-mobile323347870.jpg

420-magazine-mobile384652149.jpg

420-magazine-mobile309468977.jpg

I've only been growing for about a year so I still have a lot to learn, but I think I see the problem here. It looks to me like it's just overwatering due to being in too big of a pot. If you can repot without damaging the root system, do that. If not, let the soil dry real good before watering and don't fully soak all of the soil, just water in the center until the root system develops more. If you are giving nutrients, dial back on the nutes a bit until it recovers. Make sure you don't overfeed as this is a common mistake for new growers(if you are new, I don't know).

The leaves look like they are too hot too(canoeing). This might just be a symptom of root problems too. Make sure the light isn't heating it up too much, the temp at the top of the canopy shouldn't be much higher than 80F. The light can radiate more heat on the top of the canopy than the ambient temp so watch that. But mainly looks like the roots cant breath to me. Make sure the pH of the water going in isn't any higher than 6.5. If the runoff is 6.5, the water going in could be a bit high, but I doubt that's the main problem judging by the pic of that pot.

If I'm right and the pot is too big, she will be stumped for a while. But she can recover from it, I've been there and had plants look much worse that ended up producing some nice bud.

Good luck!

I water it lightly 8 days ago when I transplanted from solo cup to 3 gallon air pot(only has 2 gallon of soilmix). It didn't get a full watering until 3 days ago, when I poured a 1/2 gallon of water through it. Had about a 1/4 gallon run out the bottom.

That's a LOT of water for a little plant

Like Happy said, water around the plant till they get bigger, less is more, they like dryer better than wetter

Also like happy said check yer temps and light distance

And always ask if yer not sure, you got this bud

Back
Top Bottom