What do you guys think this is - Orange spots on leaf

Reforced

14y5sia.jpg

I was reading around that it could be the soil pH or a calcium/mag deficiency, but still unclear. Any help would be highly appreciated!

Hi reforced..welcome to 420
To me looks like you spilt a little water on the leaf, water droplets act like a little magnifying glass in the lights and can mark, burn the leafs.
Some people only water or spray just before lights out so this doesn't happen...I just make sure no drops on leafs during lights on . doesn't matter so much when the plant is larger.
I know what it's like when the plants young, we care for them so much any little blemish is like "ahhh whats wrong, ahh it's in trouble".
So relax, your plant looks really good . carry on doing what you are doing, your doing great. If it gets worse or something else happens just ask, lots of grest growers here willing to share.
Happy growing.

If you do get more spots, then it could be cal/mag deficiency. Thats simply remedied, most nutrient suppliers have bottles of cal/mag to add a little extra...I myself use plant magics version.
But the way your spots form s line on one leaf, to me it looks like water droplets.

thanks so much for the info! those spots are still there, although no more of them started to appear so I assume you are correct about that. This is my first time growing anything as well.

I do however have another plant (the same strain as the one pictured before) although this one is starting to have a faint green color going through the two lowest leaves.

k565pe.jpg
vgwsz.png

I worry that this is mold or some type of parasite. I did look at the spots under 30x magnifying lens and nothing was moving around or anything.

That plant & the other one in the original post are different strains than the rest of my plants though. Here they all are to put it into perspective. (Photo taken yesterday before plant started looking like that)

70hvue.jpg

Any ideas?

How far are your lights and what kind of nutrients do u use?

Light is currently 29in away from tallest plant (600w LED), and I'm using elite garden. I figured this could be something from the nutrients as well because I used them on the younger plants without thinking about it. Not a very high dosage of nutes but I've heard you're not supposed to add any for 2 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom