High humidity

aspiegeek

So I'm in the first week of flower with my girls. There going great and look healthy with no signs of pests or mould however! My RH even with a dehumidifier and various passive dehumidifier bags is still at 60%, lowest I can get it too is 50% but most the time it's hanging 60/65% and I'm panicking about mould appearing as they start making bud.

I'm already using Canna spray which helps prevent it.

Has anyone else successfully grown in this humidity? Am I worrying about nothing?

I'm trying to improve airflow by opening windows as much as pos.

I have a tent with extraction fan with carbon filter. 2x 7-inch fans, and a 4-Inch inlet fan.
420-magazine-mobile2071427704.jpg

Right now you have nothing to worry about as the buds aren't big and packed. I mature my plants at 60% (growing) and dry them (hung) down at 50-55% and have never had a problem.

That's awesome to know. Thankyou. I have now got it fairly under control it's staying between 40-55% max with the electric dehumidifier running for 12-hours a day (it's only a small one but does a good job).

And plants seem to be doing good, replanted yesterday as they had got root bound. My fault for under estimating size pot I needed but hopefully they'll be ok. Won't make that mistake again

420-magazine-mobile1939559369.jpg
420-magazine-mobile689732368.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1961222988.jpg

I don't understand everyone's obsession with big pots (not you specifically). Just because roots reach the bottom of a pot doesn't mean the plant is root-bound. I use a #3 (3 gallon) nursery pot for my mature 4-foot plants.

IMG_5566a.JPG

I don't understand everyone's obsession with big pots (not you specifically). Just because roots reach the bottom of a pot doesn't mean the plant is root-bound. I use a #3 (3 gallon) nursery pot for my mature 4-foot plants.

IMG_5566a.JPG

Wow your girl looks awesome. My auto jacks I've put in 3-gallon pots and that's where they'll stay. But my Candida Sativa girls where getting super big and I only had them in 2-gal pots :( so had to get them into bigger ones. There now in 6-gallon which is more than enough room for them. They are big plants tho (although I've been doing LST with them so they grow wide and flat).

Back
Top Bottom