Pilinsky

Hello guys and gals!
Firts time posting, been lurking for some time. Great community:circle-of-love:

I have some bagseed growing for about 2-3 weeks on 24/0 with some low budget cfl's and i just got a timer. I was trying to set it up for 18/6 and i accidentally dind't turn it on:loopy: ... now they have been in the dark 10-11, maybe 12 hours. I know it's not a huge problem, but i dont know how should i continue the schedule.
Now, if im reading the timer right, it should be on 18 hours light, and then 6 h-s dark and so on, but the dark period is in the morning, right when i usually take car of my babies:(
Any advice?

Peace and love for all of you:Namaste:

Oh. and two days ago i raplanted them and damaged the roots, and right after that i gave them nute burns from spraying a little bit on the leafs... but they look pretty okay. (edit: hope they don't hermie:( )

Welcome. Change the cycle to suit your attending garden time(move the dark period either way so light is on when you intend to go in. Then stick with it see what happens(should be fine), at least it`s bag seed free to have a go at it without spending $$$ on premium expensive seeds. Have you got any pics,what kinda soil you got em in? regards

Back
Top Bottom