Need help with young plant

shireen

Hey :)
This plant started out as a clone - didn't have an ideal environment but survived nonetheless. Right now I'm giving it 250 W HPS, organic soil and "dutch pro take roots" fertilizer.

It's growing, but new leaves are looking sick :(
from what I've read, this could be Zinc/Iron deficiency, or light burn (the light is about 40cm away). any help? Thanks!

AKJm5ut.jpg

And regards of nutes ph in the water have u been checkin them cos if ur ph is off ul get defencies also . U might be to close wit the hps cos they tend to get alot hotter . Giv a little description of ur setup and feedin shceldule so i can understand a little plz

I got a 60*60*180 grow tent
250W HPS ~40 CM from the plants
2 vents for airflow , 1 going in at the bottom and 1 going out, sucking air near the lamp
Soil is just a normal organic soil - I was advised to get it since this is my first time, and I wanted something simple
also i'm putting 1 milliliter of "dutch pro take roots" for every liter of water. water is tap water which i've left to sit for 24 hours.

light schedule is 19/5, and I water when the soil is dry. the plant was a clone, took a while to root (about 2-3 weeks) and I put it in the tent a bit late :( Its been in the tent for 6 days now.

She looks good man keep that up but it sounds like a ph issie have u been phing ur water. Im not to sure about organic soil never used it but even no its organic u may need to start addin nutes and phing ur water at 6.5 ph. Id say that is ur problem my friend

Also try get the humidity up to bout 60 70 % helps them grow wen in flower 40 50 %. Ul have to give her a flush before u start ur nutes also . Wats strain r u growin is she

Ive a grow journal in progress look me up and follow along might beable to help and ppl that r helpin me now might beable to help u also

Will do with the humidity, whats the best way to do that without a humidifier? i tried using a wet towel but it doesn't bring it up much.
and I will definitely take a look at taht journal!

Try addin a few bowls of water the heat will avopoate it and get the humidity up plus clones and seedlings u should be high wot the light alot higher than 40 cm like 3 4 feet at first then slowly dropp it

Back
Top Bottom