Please help - 10 days to harvest

420Adam

I have 10 days until my harvest. All if a sudden. Mites are everywhere. My leaves are dying. I need a solution please. Anything I can do this close to harvest to rid myself of these pests?

I have 10 days until my harvest. All if a sudden. Mites are everywhere. My leaves are dying. I need a solution please. Anything I can do this close to harvest to rid myself of these pests?

Cut losses and chop early ? Or spray bottle with water and blast as hard as you can no neem or pesticides in and look up docs bud washing link here great way to clean buds

PLEASE HELP 10 days to harvest

Thanks I appreciate the advice

No problem and sorry to hear man that sucks balls

Oh and spray about half hr before lights out .

Ok cool. Yea it does suck for sure. This was suppose to be my biggest harvest yet. Hopefully it will work out. I really do appreciate The advice. I didnt know what to do because I havent ever had mites this far along

Ok cool. Yea it does suck for sure. This was suppose to be my biggest harvest yet. Hopefully it will work out. I really do appreciate The advice. I didnt know what to do because I havent ever had mites this far along
Suggestion, take a picture of your trichomes and post it..... Let's take a look at them and see if it's worth it to just Harvest right away.

420-magazine-mobile2043563110.jpg

Back
Top Bottom