Question about white spots and possible spider mites

ryanadeadhead

Hi, my name is Ryan and I'm on my first grow. I have two plants that are about 2 weeks old. I noticed today that one leaf on one of the plants has a few white spots. It's my understanding that white spots are most often the result of spider mites. I have some Neem oil that I could spray the plants with. The biggest question I have is whether I should I spray them now or should I wait a few days to see if any more spots show up. I don't see any moving mites under any leaves. I'm a little concerned that spraying them while they're so young may harm them, which is a risk I don't want to take if I might not have a problem in the first place. If it turns out to spider mites how fast do I need to react to save my plant. Any advice you can give me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Here's the best picture I could get. I know that it's not the greatest quality.
white_spots2.jpg

Yup have you searched underneath you should be able to see mites with the eye they hang out under the leafs in closed areas?

This is how bad my mites got outdoor this summer get some neem oil and a spray bottle with water mix a 1/8 ratio spray soak those branches and leaves don't be shy re do every three days my outdoor thread has so much more info on mites man

420-magazine-mobile1276910361.jpg

Back
Top Bottom